Thursday, October 10, 2013

FIRST BLESS & LOVE NIGERIA


The day I started blessing Nigeria, Nigeria started blessing me.

I love this country. For long my love for Nigeria had fluctuated between hot & cold but when I decided that I'm just gonna love this country, whether or whethant (excuse my Nigerian English) things began to look beautiful.
I've read the so called miracles of other nations' economies but their miracles didn't happen over-night. Hard work, discipline, vision & love for country did it for them. If success is happening for other countries, it is simply because they worked hard for it. We must pay the price for a better Nigeria. There's no short cut to a successful & developed Nigeria. Nation building is nothing but excruciating team work -we can’t have it no other way.

Nigeria became a battered country because fellow Nigerians beat her blue & black, not robots. Try loving her and you'll be amazed at how she can love in return. Be patient with Nigeria. Give her that TLC (tender loving care) treatment that you so love to be given & see whether she won’t reciprocate :) You gotta love the land for the land to love you back - it’s a reciprocal relationship -it’s exactly what you sow for Nigeria that you get in return. If you hate Nigeria, Nigeria is gonna frustrate you & hate you back in return. Nothing good is gonna happen until you change your attitude towards her.

Many foreigners, despite all our so called problems, are still trouping into Nigeria to make money - the same Nigeria you & I live & come from. If you cannot see anything good in this country, honestly, if you can leave just leave because what you cannot see, you cannot get.
You see, Nigeria the land has never been the problem. She's been nothing but a lady. It’s the people guys - the people make up Nigeria - it’s in the way we treat her - she is like a tired & beaten woman who has woken up to the realization that she can be better. Every day I see her get better because you & I woke up to bless and not use & abuse her. You have to begin to have dogged faith in calling those things which do not exist in Nigeria as though they did & it will surely come to be. Have a great new attitude towards Nigeria and may God bless you all. Cheers and have a great day guys. :)

Feel free to follow me on twitter guys. The handle is: @signetseal

2 comments:

Blog Archive